“Your Fluid Handling Experts”
Industrial Distributor & Supplier of Valves & Fluid Automation Products, Parts & Components
Fischer Process Industries represents a wide range of process valves and automation including, Automation Service, Flowserve/Worcester, Habonim, AVCO, Jarecki, RCI, Topworx, ASCO, Mercer, and PMV. Available valve types include linear control, solenoid, ball, butterfly, safety relief, and check valves in a variety of configurations. These brands represent the most reliable, premium quality valves on the market. Whether an application requires special configurations, sanitary requirements, or performance in extreme environmental conditions, Fischer can provide a high quality fluid control solution. As well as the valve solution, we can also provide all the require actuation, positioners, limit switches and instrumentation to be able to communicate any with plant control communication protocol standard. These solutions allow customers to monitor critical systems and catch any developing issues before equipment failure. A full range of valves and components are carried in stock for immediate delivery to customers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, and Georgia. When a stock solution is not available, a custom control and automation system can be designed for any application.
Ashcroft Instrumentation & Fluid Control Gauges
We carry a wide variety of Ashcroft Instrumentation & Fluid Controls gauges. We distribute gauges in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Here are just a few samples of some of our Ashcroft gauges products we supply and distribute. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
Automation Service Control Valves
Automation Service (since 1956) is internationally recognized as a leading supplier of remanufactured process instrumentation and control valves. Their 7-acre, 100,000+ square foot USA facility is staffed with a team of product experts, and their ISO 2001:2015 certification verifies that their methods are solid, thorough, and continually improving. Automation Service remains committed to providing remanufactured valves and instrumentation that have been remanufactured here in the USA from material that they have in stock.
- 30-70% Cost Savings
- Fastest delivery possible (we do not rely on overseas entities for raw materials)
- A 2-year warranty from date of installation
- Top-notch customer service and engineering expertise
J Flow Controls is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, they offers unique pattern designs with fully traceable raw materials, spectroscopic testing of castings, and numerically controlled machining. All valve components are inspected to international standards after assembly. The valves are fully tested to API 598. The manufacturing process is committed to the ultimate in close tolerance production allowing us to guarantee high quality, high cycle, and flexibility in materials to meet our customer’s demands. Some of our core offerings:
- Customized 3-way and 4-way ball valves
- Top entry Valves
- Trunnion Valves
- Floating Flanged Valve
- Tri-clamp sanitary cavity filled and non-cavity filled valve
- Specialized Products in a wide variety of Alloys
- A full host of automation and control accessories
FlowServe/Worcester offers a variety of valve products from standard flanged ball valves to both ANSI and DIN specifications in reduced and full bore, to three piece valves for cryogenic, high pressure, steam, diverter or sampling duty, or high integrity valves, multi-way designs, modulating controls or customized solutions to specific user problems.
- 3-piece Ball Valve
- Flanged Ball Valve
- Modulating Control Valve
- Pneumatic Actuator
- Electric Actuator
Habonim Ball Valves
Habonim has earned an international reputation for developing and manufacturing high quality ball valves, pneumatic actuators and ancillary equipment. Our dedication has led us to innovations that have improved productivity, Health and Safety and generated significant cost savings for our customers all around the world.
Profix Control Ball Valves
(PDF – 1.78MB)
Asco Solenoid Valves
We carry a wide variety of Asco Namur Mounts. We are an authorized dealer of Asco in the Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, Indiana & Georgia regions. Here are just a just a few samples of some of our Asco products we supply and distribute. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
ASCO Solenoid Valve Catalog
(PDF – 2.48MB)
- All type of Solenoids
- 2 way, 3-way, 4-Way
- Normally Open, Normally Closed
- High Temp
- AC/DC all Voltages and electrical classifications
ASCO® Miniature Valve Products
(PDF – 3.78MB)
- Isolation Valves, Pinch Valves, Proportional Valves, General Service Valves, and Manifolds
- Can be found in wide variety of fields. Dental equipment, ventilators, DNA sequencers and dialysis machines
- Offer customized assemblies
- Oxygen Clean Option: products are manufactured in ISO Class 8 equivalent cleanroom
- All valves are factory tested before sale
Jarecki High Alloy Specialty Ball Valves
We are an authorized dealer of Jarecki in the Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, Indiana & Georgia regions. Here are just a just a few samples of some of our Jarecki products we supply and distribute. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
One Good Turn… Deserves Another – Jarecki Valves
(PDF – 1.66MB)
- Metal Seated, High Pressure, High Temperature, Corrosion Resistant, Tight Shut-Off, and Durable valves
- Valves in many series, including SV, MDV, W, W Flanged, 7000, 2000, 2000 Weld End, and HTV
- Control Valves, phantom port, and flat port options available
- Can handle pressures up to 10,800 psi and temperatures up to 1,700° F
- Standard product line, and designs for specific applications
- Wide variety of alloy and high alloy options available
Mercer Safety Relief Valves Gas and Liquids
We are an authorized dealer of Mercer safetyrelief valves gas and liquids in the Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, WesternPennsylvania, Indiana & Georgia regions. Here are just a just a few samplesof some of our Mercer products we supply and distribute. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
8100 Series – Mercer Valve Co., Inc.
(PDF – 2.11MB)
- Spring operated
- Soft seat, high flow rate
- Auto Seat Technology® allows for greater sealing a less leakage
- Mechanical stop reduces wear on parts
- Consistent set pressures allow for repeated use without repair or resetting
- Non-rising stems allow valves to be installed in small areas
9100 Series Flanged – Mercer Valve Co., Inc.
(PDF – 2.42MB)
- Continuation of the 8100 Series
- Soft seat, high flow rate
- Auto Seat Technology® allows for greater sealing a less leakage
- Fully guided disk keeps the disk properly aligned, helping to reseat the valve
- Pop action relief allows valve to go to full lift at set pressure
- Low rate and fully guided spring allows for more consistent set pressures from pop to pop
PMV Electronic and Mechanical Positioners
We are an authorized dealer of PMV Electronic& Mechanical Positioners in the Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, WesternPennsylvania, Indiana & Georgia regions. Here are just a just a few samplesof some of our PMV products we supply and distribute. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
P5 Pneumatic Positioner – PMV
(PDF – 444KB)
- Squirrel cage, completely enclosed motor
- Manual override hand/auto declutch lever
- Handwheel for safe, efficient operation
- Wormgear drive for longer life and low maximum noise level
- Explosion and water proof enclosure option available
- Mechanical limit stops to prevent over-travel of quarter-turn applications
- Skotch-yoke design
- High starting and ending torques
- Springs are contained in an epoxy powder for ideal corrosion resistance
- Working pressure ranges from 30–145 psi
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation
- Stroke: 90° ± 3°
RCI Rack and Pinion, Scotch Yoke Actuators
We are an authorized dealer of RCI rack and pinion, scotch yoke actuators in the Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, Indiana & Georgia regions. Here are just a just a few samples of some of our RCI actuator products we supply and distribute. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
- Special high gain/high capacity spool valve assembly
- Allows for the simple addition of I/P converters
- Simple calibration
- Built-in gauge ports
- Feedback unit with a variety of feedback options
D3 Digital Positioner Product Information – PMV
(PDF – 3.69MB)
- Digital valve positioner
- Zero bleed pneumatic display
- Simple and quick installation
- Designed with operators in mind
- Available in explosion-proof enclosure
- Remote mount option available
APV, an established centennial engineering legacy, is an important part of the SPX FLOW brand, integrated over a decade ago. Addressing the food/beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical and healthcare markets, APV offers highly effective turnkey automation and process engineering solutions. These industrial solutions combine the extensive array of heat exchangers (for evaporation, pasteurization and UHT), pumps (rotary, centrifugal, inducer, etc.), valves, mixers, dissolvers and homogenizers that we manufacture with numerous services which will maximize the effectiveness of systems throughout the whole of their life-cycle. These services cover original system inception, equipment deployment, upgrades and eventual decommissioning, as well as plant optimization. APV industrial process solutions are leaders in operational performance and consistency. Beyond performance, APV aftermarket services are integrated to establish safety and efficiency.
Topworx Switch Packs Position Indicators
We are an authorized dealer of Topworx switch packs position indicators in the Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, Indiana & Georgia regions. Here are just a just a few samples of some of our Topworx products we supply and distribute. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
- Certified for use in all hazardous areas
- Controllers enable automated on/off valves to communicate
- Complete line of valve controllers and monitors for every protocol, application, environment, and hazardous area
- Can survive in virtually any plant condition
- Make standardization across plants in multiple world areas easier